26 April 2009

Another Jeannette who has daughters and a calico cat

I found a lady named Jeannette (that is my name) and she has a calico (as do I) and she is a Christian (as I am) and she has 2 daughters (as do I). What are the odds? And what are the odds that we find each other? I don't know, but I marvel at this.


I found a "mister linky"on a blog full of ladies who were showing off their quilts. One was named Jeannette, and so I clicked. Below and to the left is Molli, our cat. Molli is 8 1/2 years old, we got her when she was 8 weeks old. She is an indoor cat only and we love her dearly. She is a petite calico. We also have a rottweiler who is the same age. Molli plays with the dog and teases her often. Every single night when everyone goes to bed she sneaks up on the dog and scares her. The dog barks back at her alarmed... or maybe by now she expects it and puts on a show for me to laugh at when I am falling asleep.
And here is Phoebe, who is the other Jeannette's cat. I think Phoebe is still a kitten, isn't she cute?



1 comment:

  1. I think Molli is adorable.I've never seen coloring quite like Phoebe's.Very different.How's the garden going?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...