12 June 2009

Three Things Meme


I have stolen this meme from Kim.
Three
…… places I’ve visited: Puerto Rico, OBX North Carolina, Indiana
.… cars I’ve owned: '64 Chevy Chevelle (that was a cool car!), '78 Impala, '95 Beretta (my husband's cool car from the 90's!)
.… foods I love: chocolate, brownies, mochas (see the theme?)
… jobs I’ve held: Mc Donalds, US Army Mailclerk, bank teller
… authors I love: T Davis Bunn, MacArthur, Beverly Lewis
… places I’ve lived: southeastern Pennsylvania, Virginia, northeastern Pennsylvania
… favorite hobbies: crocheting, sewing, Facebooking
… bones I’ve broken: zero
.… TV shows I watch: LOST, that is all I watch besides Fox news
… songs that make me turn up the volume: depends on my mood
… favorite drinks: WATER, tea, water
… fun board games: Parchessi, Yahtzee, hmmm Parchessi?
… stores I could spend a whole day in: Christmas Tree Shoppe, Williamsburg Pottery, The Crossings
… chores I put off as long as possible: bathroom, dishes, laundry
… chores I kind of like: cleaning the pool, cleaning out the garage, putting the kids to bed, I love that time :)
… things I would rather chew glass than do: argue, ask for donations (fundraisers), getting all huggy and kissy, I'm not usually a physically affectionate person, so if I hug you spontaniously then you know I am feeling the love, ha ha
… reasons I hate attending parties: I don't "party" unless you mean kid parties, and those I don't mind
… favorite dog breeds: Rottweilers, that is what we have, but will probably never get another because she has had many health issues, I'm more of a cat person anyway
… things I just don’t get: my daughter's math homework (calculus), God's mercy and the fact that he forgave me of all people
If you decide to do this, let me know, I'd love to read your answers!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I hate asking for donations too! I always feel like a mooch *L*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great insight into who you are! I am not a touchy feely person either:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...