03 May 2010

Wreath Upcycled

I found a new blog I love. She has a tutorial for this pretty wreath. If you have time check out her blog :)
Search: "Living with Lindsay" paper wreath

School is almost out for my girls,,, one more month.
This is my second year home schooling. I've learned so many things about being a mom. It's a huge blessing to be home with them. My oldest will be a senior in high school next school year; which means we'll be visiting colleges this summer. Where has the time gone? What are your plans for the summer?

4 comments:

  1. It is amazing how quickly time flies.So glad you have been able to spend such precious time with your children.Summer will be spent working the garden and putting up what we can.Fall is when the fun really begins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you! I've missed you! School is winding down here pretty soon, too, and we are all looking forward to a summer break.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...