15 February 2009

Birthday Party

My oldest baby turns 16 tomorrow, Monday, and so we celebrated Saturday. It turned out that 5 people were able to celebrate with us. We had a spaghetti dinner.
After we ate we looked through my daughters pictures, she is a shutterbug enthusist. It was great for the family to see what she sees. It was the perfect little party for a shy girl. Plus, it seems like the parent's emphasis is on taking care of a large group instead of the birthday child when the party is too big. I hope she thinks it went as well as I did. :)
I am thankful to have the family I have. Each person is unique. I don't think I express this enough with my siblings and cousins. I began praying for them a few months back and since then I see them a little differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...