29 January 2009

Garland

A few years ago I punched out a stack of flowers with a 3" flower punch bought from a craft store for around $10. My daughter and I then sewed them together on the sewing machine. The pictures were taken an older camera and aren't that sharp. But below you can kind of see that we only sewed the centers of the flowers. It held up really well inside. I'm not sure how it would for an outside party. Make sure you change the sewing needle before using with fabric because the paper will dull the tip pretty fast.

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea! it's so pretty... unfortunately my boys won't go for it (smile) so I'll have to wait 'till I have a little girl... if ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...