21 January 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

I don't know if our local courthouse has the 10 Commandments posted anywhere, nor do I know if it ever had. My point in having the courthouse with this scripture is to show that though our country has changed over the decades and many have already turned to hold other things in higher esteem than God and His Commandments, I am so grateful that God saved me. It was through looking into the 10 commandments that I saw I was a sinner. Galatians 3:24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith. Am I open and humble enough to bring the law, then the grace of God to others?



The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word (no famous quotes or other literature — only the beautiful word of our Father) through photo’s & a Bible verse!

6 comments:

  1. Powerful question there at the end! Love the picture and Scripture you chose. Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff! your insights makes one think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture and scripture. Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing that scripture and your post is right on.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. never thought of it that way! Excellent food for thought!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...