12 December 2008

New Washcloth



I found a new pattern for a washcloth. It is the zigzag pattern. I forget the other name for it. It is right there on the tip of my tongue... chevrons... maybe that is it. :) This is a quick one, no border and looks nice, yeah!

Most prefer a washcloth for dishes that is under 8" x 8" (20cm x 20cm). It is just big enough for your hand and you can get into a heavy glass with it. This one is my favorite.

I changed my pattern a little. The first 6 rows are solid the middle two are like rows 7 and 8 and then the last 6 rows are solid again. You can make yours as you wish. My finished washcloth is 9" wide x 8 1/2" tall, (23cm x 21.5cm).
In order to clearly see and/or print the directions to the left just click on it and you should see it full size.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good but I must admit I don't know how to knit or crochet... would love to learn some day, though! : )

    I like your new blog page! Very creative.
    And thanks for stopping by so often and leaving your kind words. I've so enjoyed getting to "know" you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I just noticed you have my blog link in your side bar under "great links"... Thank you so much... ((hugs)) Just wanted to let you know that that means a lot. *warm smile*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...