30 March 2009

Old Apocathary Cabinet

I've had a rusty apocathary cabinet sitting in my garage for some 9 years now. Shame on me. My intent was to get it restored by having it sand blasted or dipped, primed and painted. This was outside my budget, and so the cabinet sat.
Two weeks ago it was gorgeous outside and while I was looking around in the garage I pulled it out along with a wire brush and a few cans of white spay paint. I was pleased with the outcome. It is quite Shabby Chic :)
I have it in our downstairs bathroom.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so cute! You did a great job on it. I can think of several places that would be cute in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job.Everything looks like it came out of Country Living.Thanks for the comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work! That little treasure just needed a little spit and polish to really shine. It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the compliments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...