15 February 2011

Banana Bread

 
Who would have ever known that you can make a wonderful loaf of Banana Bread from yucky bananas. The recipe I use is from the Better Homes and Gardens new Cook Book. I visited there website here and found really helpful hints. I was going to add my recipe, but you will see at the website there are many many varieties to this simple and sweet bread. 
 I've tried to make this bread in my bread machine but it was not good. It is worth making this with out your machine.
This time I had substituted almonds for walnuts and it was very good. If you can always wrap your cool banana bread and serve the next day when the flavors have had time to meld beautifully.
Banana Bread with walnuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...