21 February 2011

Yogurt Treat

Cayla made this for Lizzy the other day. It is just Vanilla Yogurt with cut up strawberries. Cayla even took the picture for me.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I thought because my girls are 8 years apart that they would never fight with each other. I grew up in a house of 5 children and we fought t-e-r-r-i-b-l-y! It was not a christian home and not even a home filled with love, so things got ugly at times.

I guess I never took into consideration that my children would be sinners as we all are. Understandably, no parents like to consider their beloved children as evil, just as parents would reject any thought that their newborn is ugly.

But it's so nice when they do something sweet for each other :)

Because we are sinners it is important to teach our children the Moral Law before they become self-righteous. This shows them God's standard of "good" instead of them accepting what the world teaches that they are good and do not need God.

A few years ago I found this video on teaching the 10 Commandments. It's a great tool for teaching our kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...